You are able to use email verification or answer your security questions to reset your VWU password.
- Navigate to the Virginia Wesleyan University Account Portal at https://myaccount.vwu.edu:9251/
Click on the "Forgot your password "option
- Choose which method you would like to choose to change your password. Select "Continue"
If you choose Email complete the steps below
- Select your Personal account from the list
- An email with link will be sent to your email
- Select the link within the email to reset your password
- Reset your password by filling the fields and then select "Reset password" Button.
- Once password is reset a confirmation screen will appear and an email will be sent to you as well.
Now you are able to use your Network id and the new password you created through this process to login to VWU applications.
If you choose Security Questions complete the steps below
- Fill in your answer to your question in the field
- Reset your password by filling in the fields
- Select the " Reset Password" button to receive conformation that your password has successfully changed
Note: If you no longer have access to your secondary email account and are unable to answer your security questions, please contact the help desk so your secondary email can be updated