Initial Cox Phone Account Setup with PIN Code
In a web browser, go to myaccount.coxbusiness.com
When you initially log into your Cox account, click on the "Forgot Password?" link under the Sign In button. You will be prompted for your VWU email address. You will receive an email to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be redirected to the "Change Password" screen. Follow instructions for changing your password.
2. Once you have changed your password, you will be redirected to the login screen.
- Username is your VWU email address
- Password is the new password you just created
3. Click "Sign In"
A PIN Code is required in order to access your Voicemail messages
Creating PIN for Cox Phone Account
- From the Voice Tools menu, select: "Voice Tools"..."Voice Mail Tools"..."Mailbox PIN Code"
2. Create a PIN Code for your account.