Mathematica Home Install
Create Wolfram ID on Wolfram User Portal. This will create an account for future access
To download Wolfram Mathematica
- Click on the following link to be redirected to the Wolfram Mathematica site.
2. Select your User Type.
- Select the Product you wish to install.
- Log into the Wolfram site.
- If you do not have an account, you must create it using your VWU email address and specifying a password.
- If you have an account, log in using your VWU email address and the password you specified when creating your account.
Once logged into the Wolfram site, you will see the Mathematica request form based upon whether you chose the Student or Faculty/Staff link.
If you need assistance, contact the IT Services Helpdesk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 757-524-5900 (opt #2) to speak to a member of the staff.