Instructors have the ability to add Teaching Assistants (TA's) to their Blackboard courses by using the "Control Panel" area in their course.
- Log into Blackboard and enter your course
- Under the "Control Panel" in the left-hand navigation bar, click "Course Tools"
- Click on "Users and Groups"
- Click on "Users"
- On the next page, you will see the class roster. In the upper left, click the on the "Enroll User" button and select "Find Users to Enroll"
- Their username could be either their student ID or some older students have a more typical username. We recommend hitting the "Browse" button where you can search by first name, last name, or by email. Once you found the student, select them and hit "Submit".
- Change the "Role" to “Teaching Assistant” and hit "Submit" at the bottom right of the page.