Instructors have the ability to copy their content from one course to another when teaching the same course again in a future semester.
Enable Edit Mode for your course
- Log into Blackboard and open the course you wish to copy from
- At the top right of your screen, make sure your course has "Edit Mode is ON". If it says "Edit Mode is OFF", click on the "OFF" button to toggle editing on.
Copying course information
- Once your course is in Edit Mode, hover over any content item and click on the down arrow button to the right of the content title
- Click on "Copy" from the drop down menu
Tip | You can also choose to "Move" content. Moving files, especially large ones will help keep our university Blackboard environment from growing too large in size
- From the "Copy" screen, select the "Destination Course" and the "Destination Folder". Note | You must be the instructor for both courses to copy or move content.
- After selecting the "Destination Course" and "Destination Folder" click the "Submit" button at the bottom right of the screen.