- Inside your Blackboard course and Course Management/Control Panel area for the Instructor, go to the "Grade Center" and "Full Grade Center".
2. On the far right of the Grade Center screen, select "Work Offline" and from the two dropdown options click "Download".
3. In the "DATA" section, click the radio button to make your selections for which columns need to be downloaded. You might want the data from ALL entries (full grade center), hidden entries, or just your final grade column.
4. In the "OPTIONS" section, select "Comma" if you want the download format in a .csv (comma separated values) file format. Tab delimited will usually create an Excel file or a table.
5. In the "SAVE LOCATION" section, select your download location. My Computer is the default.
6. Be sure to click the "Submit" button. (lower right of the Blackboard screen)
7. Next, click the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin the download process.
8. Open the Download file and you will want to change the file name and rename it to something meaningful to describe the file such as the term and course number before saving the file to your device. Remember, as courses are deleted from Blackboard, the Grade Center will also be removed.
A Bb downloaded file name example is contained in the image below:
✅ Congratulations, you have now successfully downloaded your Blackboard course Gradebook.