By default, tests in Blackboard are set to allow students one attempt. The instructor is able to clear the test attempt to allow a student another attempt.
Step by Step Instructions
- Enter the course in Blackboard.
- In the "Control Panel", click on "Grade Center" and then "Full Grade Center".
- Hover over the test attempt that you would like to reset, and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select "View Grade Details".
- On the right side of the screen, click on "Clear Attempt"
- The student will then be able to re-take the test.