This page documents the capability that exists on the Microsoft Teams Room touch panel. For documentation on how to manage meetings from your computer, please review our documentation on features of Microsoft Team meetings.
- Inside the Microsoft Teams Meeting click the reactions to leave emojis
- “Spotlight for everyone” feature allows the organizer/presenter to highlight an individual video feed for all attendees during a Teams meeting.
- Selecting the “…” button opens up a menu with additional meeting options.
- To mute the room microphone, click the microphone and a slash will appear to let you know it is muted.
- To turn off the video, click the camera button and a slash will appear
- To view participants in the meeting, select the “Gallery” option
- When finished with the meeting be sure to tap the red icon to end call.