- Open Google Calendar and select a time and date
- Make sure “Event” is highlighted, then select the dropdown and underneath “Add-Ons” choose “Microsoft Teams Meeting”
- Click “Add rooms”
- Click “Add Room”, once clicked it will open a new page showing a list of rooms
Make sure the dropdown underneath the “Search Bar” is showing “Available Rooms only” to make the selection process easier.
- You can search for rooms by typing into “Search for room or resource” or scrolling through the list.
- Once a room is selected it will pop up here. If you selected the wrong room click the “X” to remove it.
- Select “the arrow” to return back the main screen.
- Once back on the main screen you will see the time you have selected is blocked off. Select “Save” to finish setting up the Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- After you hit “Save” the time will be blocked off and will show up on the rooms calendar so others can see it is blocked off.