The initial setup of your voicemail greeting must be done from the phone. After the initial setup, voicemail greetings can be managed remotely.
From your Campus Phone
1. Press the Envelope button to access the message center.
2. Enter your PIN followed by # and follow voice prompts, or
Click here for shortcuts to creating voicemail message for ALL Greetings.
3 - greeting for all calls
1 - work with greetings
3 - rerecord greeting
3. Record your new voicemail message.
From any phone other than your handset from On or Off Campus
Your voicemail greeting can be changed from any phone whether on or off campus. Use the following to change your greeting from any phone other than your office handset.
- Call your office number.
- At the start of the voicemail greeting, press *5.
- Enter your PIN followed by # and follow voice prompts.