Voicemail messages can be checked from any phone whether on or off campus. The initial setup of your voicemail greeting must be done from the phone. After the initial setup, voicemail can be managed remotely.
From phone other than your campus phone
- Call your office number.
- At the start of the voicemail greeting, press *5.
- Enter your PIN followed by # and follow voice prompts.
4. Press 1 to listen to your messages. (Note: To skip announcement of details for voice mail messages, press 1.)
5. While listening to your voice mail, press any of the following keys to play back.
6. (Optional) During or after the message playback, press any of the following keys as needed.