If you have forgotten your PIN, use the steps below to reset it.
Resetting PIN using Cox MyAccount
Use the steps below to reset a forgotten PIN. Note: If you don't have access to your Cox Myaccount webpage then contact the IT Services Helpdesk for assistance.
In a web browser, go to myaccount.coxbusiness.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your User ID or Password, or experience an issue signing in, click on Forgot Password and check your VWU email for a link to reset your password.
- Under the Voice tab in the My Services section, click the Voice Mail Tools icon.
Note: If you don't see the Voice Mail Tools icon, please contact the IT Services Helpdesk at 757-524-5900 for assistance.
- From the Voice Mail Tools page, click Mailbox PIN Code.
- From the Voice Mailbox PIN Code window, complete the following steps:
- In the New Voice Mailbox PIN field, enter a four to eight-digit number. (make sure your PIN meets the requirements listed on the left.)
- In the Confirm New Voice Mailbox PIN field, re-enter the PIN.
- Click Save.