- Go to Zoom at https://zoom.us and sign in with your @vwu.edu google mail account
- Click on "Meetings"
Basic Zoom license accounts are limited to 40 minute sessions. Professional license accounts can record for over 40 minutes.
- Schedule a Meeting:
- Fill in the screen below. Click to select options.
- Allow Zoom "Generate Automatically" the "Meeting ID" rather than using a constant "Personal Meeting ID" number. This will reduce the potential for Zoom bombing which can happen
- Click "Save" to keep your scheduled meetings and settings.
- Once you save your meeting you will have the ability to add the meeting invitation to your calendar or the ability to copy out the meeting invitation to send to your participants in an email.
- Copy the meeting invite from your calendar or return to Zoom to edit the meeting to generate and copy a meeting Invite Link
Training video tutorials are also available at the Zoom support help center.